Monday 9 July 2012

African organics

African Organics is my latest discovery, and I couldn't be more pleased!



One of our earlier posts show the harmful ingredients that are put into our body products. So because of this I have been on the hunt to find vegan, organic body and hair products.

I bought the African Organics shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand wash and body lotion. They were about R39.99 each from my local Dischem.



After my first hair wash I was a bit scared because the products didn't leave my hair feeling as silky and smooth as my previously chemical ridden products did. Once I dried and brushed my however, it looked and felt great! The washes and lotions smell so good, and when the soap runs down the drain I have peace of mind because the ingredients are all biodegradable.

So if you are looking for a natural and animal-free product, this is definitively a great option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment