Tuesday 10 July 2012

Inthusiasm: Locally made mineral make-up

I am very happy to let you know that I have found a locally produced mineral make-up!
The make-up line is all vegan with the exception of the mascara, lipstick, lip balm and brushes (although Lynne , the owner has informed me that they do have good quality nylon brushes for my special vegan customers.)


I found my local agent on their website. I bought the liquid foundation as well as the eye-liner.
The foundation leaves my skin wonderfully soft and the cover is perfect. Be sure to apply it straight after your face cream because the minerals work well with the moisture.

So whats the big deal about mineral make-up you might ask?
Well according to the Inthusiasm:

"Fully organic, these soft silky powders contain no animal products, synthetic chemicals or alcohol. With ingredients such as Palmitate, Zinc and Titanium Dioxide Manganese, Mica, and Boron, Inthusiasm blends with your unique body chemistry"

So this means it contains non of those chemicals mentioned in one of our previous posts!

Be sure to look up your local agent, or visit the Bryanston Organic Market on Thursdays and Saturdays to try this amazing make-up for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment