Wednesday 13 June 2012

Esse- Organic Skincare

Esse is an amazing skincare brand available in South Africa.





Being vegan does not only dictate my eating habits, but many other areas of my life. This includes what I put on face every morning and night.  The beauty without cruelty website has made this process of finding vegan products much easier, as they tell differentiate between organic, vegan and vegetarian.

Esse is both organic and vegan, and it has a really lovely earthy scent to it.
Is it available nationwide, as well as online.

Having recently started using it, I can already feel and see results. The gel cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, removing all my make-up. The Deep Moisturiser does as it states, and my skin is left hydrated but not oily. I simply love this product, it feels like my skin is getting the quality care it deserves.





No comments:

Post a Comment