Friday 15 June 2012

Madame Zingara

This past week I attended a work function at Madame Zingara; The Theatre of Dreams.


Being vegan, I was naturally apprehensive about what I was going to be able to eat as the menu's are set and it would be inappropriate to bring my own food along. 


I was however pleasantly surprised when I called the call center in Cape Town to let them know about my dietary requirements. They knew exactly what I meant when I stated that I am vegan, and said that it was no problem catering for me. Success!

On the evening I was even more impressed with the organisers, as the waiter was briefed about our table and presented me with wonderful food. 

It is such a relief when shows like this cater for vegan needs. Not only does it allow me to enjoy the evening, but it also shows me that there must be a demand for vegan food in order for them to offer it on their menu.

Thank you to Madame Zingara for an amazing night of good food and excellent entertainment.





No comments:

Post a Comment